Demitasse this Saturday!!

  • Hank Hauffe
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2008
      Hey,
      There was a good crowd at Demitasse last week and of course we have it
      coming up again this Saturday!! Hope you can stop by :)
      It's freee and please be a good customer &/or drop a $dollar in the
      tip jar :) - all the details are at http://secondcupswing.com - check
      it out!

      . . . . .
      Please help us out by spreading the word and we look forward to seeing
      you at Taft on Saturday May 17th and at Demitasse in the meantime.

      Thanks,
      -hank:)
      P.s. Check out HSDS (http://hsds.org) for lessons and dancing from the
      group that for over a decade has been wholly dedicated to keeping
      swing alive in Houston.
      . . . . .
      For updates on our dances and lessons as well as other swing
      highlights, please see
      http://secondcupswing.com or call Hank at 713.702.3138.
      Second Cup Swing ~ "Savour the dance"

      . . . . .
      phone: hm/713.524.2412; mbl/713.702.3138
      email: hhauffe@...
      http://marionsledge.org
      http://secondcupswing.com
      Traveler, there is no path.
      Paths are made by walking. ~Antonio Machado