MODERATOR'S MESSAGE

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      First of all I want to send out my thoughts and prayers to all of our members
      on the East Coast who suffered through Hurricane Irene. I sincerely hope that
      you made it through okay. Secondly, I want to let everyone know that there
      is no reason to thank me for my recommendation of the programs at http://grocerypriceslash.com
      I am your moderator and I believe it is my responsibilty to help my members
      in any way I can. I have received so many heartfelt stories about people in
      this program and so many more emails thanking me for sharing this. You know,
      I love each of you and will always try to find ways to help you in your daily
      lives!