X-men costumes

  • Sancho
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2004
      Hi to all! I am new here and have never made a costume or sewn
      before. And yet, for reasons too complicated to go into here, i
      really need to learn how to make leather X-men jumpsuits in similar
      style to the films (with all the cool ribbing and stuff). Any help at
      all would be a Godsend. Thanks all, SP.
    • kathrynoflorefast
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2004
        --- In PotC_and_X-Men_Costumes@yahoogroups.com, "Sancho"
        <sanchopanza@t...> wrote:

        > Hi to all! I am new here and have never made a costume or sewn
        > before. And yet, for reasons too complicated to go into here, i
        > really need to learn how to make leather X-men jumpsuits in
        similar
        > style to the films (with all the cool ribbing and stuff). Any help
        at
        > all would be a Godsend. Thanks all, SP.

        My main recommendation if sewing leather or leather-type materials
        on a sewing machine is that you make sure to get a teflon coated
        presser foot, so that the material will feed through smoothly
        without sticking or bunching.

        Karen S.