Looking for some major help

  • OMWOS
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hi, brand new here. I'm creating a Movieverse Toad costume for
      ComicCom next year and I can't seem to find any good pics of Mort to
      study his costume design. Does anyone have an suggestions for a site
      with some pics of Toad's costume, thanks a bunch.

      OMWOS
    • Celowyn A. Undomiel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2003
        --- In PotC_and_X-Men_Costumes@yahoogroups.com, "OMWOS"
        <o_mighty_wife_of_shinigami@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, brand new here. I'm creating a Movieverse Toad costume for
        > ComicCom next year and I can't seem to find any good pics of Mort
        > study his costume design. Does anyone have an suggestions for a
        site
        > with some pics of Toad's costume, thanks a bunch.
        >
        > OMWOS

        wow... after searcing for about an hour i can't find anything! i'll
        notify you if i do find anything else... i'd suggest the X-Men 1.5
        extended version of the film- there's a section on costumes and i
        believe they have toad's in there. good luck!

        celowyn