hey

  • potclover
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2003
      whats up with this group come on guys get in gear there are alot of
      elizabeth swann pictures of her costumes.
    • Celowyn A. Undomiel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
        --- In PotC_and_X-Men_Costumes@yahoogroups.com, "potclover"
        <americanoutlaw@s...> wrote:
        > whats up with this group come on guys get in gear there are alot
        > of elizabeth swann pictures of her costumes.

        I know, we're lazy at times.

        If you were talking about us not having any photos in the group
        files, I'd like us not to do that. If you really want to show us the
        pic, just send the url in a message and I guess I could put it in
        the files as long as I give the source and stuff... I'd feel kindof
        guilty if I just snatched somebody's pic away... I dunno, just me
        here.

        Celowyn