Hello Everyone!!

  • Celowyn A. Undomiel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2003
      Hello and welcome to the Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Group!! I
      am not one to write long messages, so I'll make it short. I'm
      Celowyn, the moderator (teehee- this is all new to me) and I'm only
      here to help. We don't have a website (yet) but hopefully when I
      scrounge up some extra cash we will get one. Thank you for joining
      my ameture group, and I hope you have a great time here!

      Celowyn A. Undomiel
      moderator