Received my green drink today

  • gramee_ruby5844
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hi Sandy,
      I hate to tell you this, but the post office must of drank my drink, because it was "dried up" by the time I got it! Darn those Postal Employees!! Tee Hee, it is a joke, don't get after me if you are a postal employee. The card was great, Emily and I enjoyed it.
      Karen and Emily >^..^< in Boise
    • slchavez_nm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        Karen, So glad you liked my Favorite Beverage PC. Ah, I should have included a bit of fabric catnip for Emily. Thank you for the great exchange. Sandy