RE: [PostCardMailArt] Sherry b n bs

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hi Sherry

      Yay, so glad that it arrived safely after all.

      Where did you go for visiting family?  It is nice to make connections again, even after so many years.

      Yes, visiting with Sandy was delightful and wish it could happen more often.  I agree, it would be wonderful to be able to get together chat, laugh and enjoy each others company.  If anyone has plans to go to Vegas, that might be a good place to meet.  I live about 3 hrs away.  Altho a cruise would be so much more fun!

    • Sherry
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010
        in Michigan. Weather was good....only a few days where the heat and humidty were outrageous.