Thanks for fun card!

  • gramee_ruby5844
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      Hi Sue Balchak, Emily and I loved your Beverage card! I must ask what did you paint the labels with? Emily especially liked the "Kitty" stamp that you used! Thanks for trading.
      Hugs, Karen and Emily >^..^<
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
        Hi Karen

        I knew that Emily would enjoy the kitty stamp, my other choice would have been a dog!

        The labels were brushed over with Modge Podge to try to seal them.  Even tho they were glued down and stitched, I didn't want them to peel off during transit thru the PO.  I hope that means that they arrived in good condition?

        This was a fun swap, I like using the 'stuff' (Deb would call it 'crap') that I save that takes over my sewing room.