Thank you Ilse - I've been BLING!ed

  • slchavez_nm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010
      I received your fun, colorful & BLING!y PC yesterday. Oh my, what fun, I love the embossed aluminum heart that you added and the card says "I LUV BLING!". Thank you so much, Ilse. I have posted for all to enjoy.

      I am currently working on my BLING! art and hopefully will have something out to you, Eva & Pan by next weekend. Sandy
    • IlseM
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
        so glad it got there OK, I was in a hurry and forgot to take a pix ...again..