Sherry buttons and bows

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
      Hi Sherry

      I knew you were gonna be outta town till yesterday so I did not post that I had mailed your buttons n bows PC.  I hope it arrived safely, I'm a little nervous cuz I put a 'high profile' plastic bow on it probably making the envelope more than 1/4 inch high and wondering if the PO 'police' would yank it and send it back to me.  This swap was really challenging for me, just couldn't get any inspiration.  Next time I swap with you I hope to be more artistic and creative!

    • Sherry
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
        Sue, your card arrived in today's mail. I love it! Thank you so much.

        Had a great visit with my family and my out-laws. Finally met my cousin's wife after 20 years and husband's nephew and family. Ate way too much and the weather was only hot and humid for three days. Good visit all around.

        It sounds like to had a great visit with Sandy. Only hard thing about swapping cards.....we're scattered around and don't always get to personally meet these new friends. I think we all should go on a cruise like quilters do.

        Sherry

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2010
          Hi Sherry

          Yay, so glad that it arrived safely after all.

          Where did you go for visiting family?  It is nice to make connections again, even after so many years.

          Yes, visiting with Sandy was delightful and wish it could happen more often.  I agree, it would be wonderful to be able to get together chat, laugh and enjoy each others company.  If anyone has plans to go to Vegas, that might be a good place to meet.  I live about 3 hrs away.  Altho a cruise would be so much more fun!

        • Sherry
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7, 2010
            in Michigan. Weather was good....only a few days where the heat and humidty were outrageous.