Carina - THANK YOU - Discharged Fabric

  • Pam Crawford
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Carina - this design is fantastic!!!!  Love the use of the stencil - very very creative.  Thanks for swapping.

      Pam C
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Hi Pam

        I got your wonderful discharged PC today too!  Love the printed Russian Icon on it and the leather / heart.  Really so nicely done, Love it.  Thanks for making it for me.  I've already posted a photo.

        Update on my discharging challenges.  I finally got a black non-cotton fabric to discharge wonderfully fast, after tries on a total of another black, a purple and a blue.  The blue sorta worked and I re-bleached it and it turned out better.  I won't know which one I'll send out, it will depend on my PC results.  Now I have to figure out how I am going to use it.  But I should have it done and in the mail by Saturday.