RE: [PostCardMailArt] Hi Jeanne

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Great to see you again!

      Are you joining in on any swaps?  maybe the 'will you swap with me'?

      Gee it is so hard to believe that we are into Autumn already which means holidays are around the corner.  I know I'll be busy with quilts etc., gee I should be doing them now!

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] OH wow I saw the NEW Group listing

      WOW looks good for just what I saw, Hope to see more good things, Hope to lookie lue more, HUGS Jeanne angeljeanne