Carina ... discharged fabric

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Carina

      Your fabulous discharged fabric PC arrived today,  Thank YOU!  Wow, it is amazing to see the different ways everyone has been doing these.  I really like that you used the alphabet template.  I have one of those but never thought to use it.

      Hopefully I'll get mine in the mail to you by Saturday.  Still trying to catch up on swaps and forging ahead.

      I've posted a photo of your PC.

    • slchavez_nm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Carina, your discharge fabric PC is amazing. Sandy