Sandy and Karen ... beverage

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Sandy and Karen

      Sandy .... Mailed your beverage PC today.

      Karen ... Mailed your beverage PC yesterday.

       Whew, one swap done and more swaps to go, LOL.

    • slchavez_nm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hi, I am finishing up your Fav Bev PCs tonight. Should go into tomorrow's mail. Thanks for your patience and I think I'll make one or two (... or three) of my fav bev for tonight (just kidding). Sandy