Re: HOT HOT HOT! New Swap

  • theheartneverbreakseven
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      Thanks for answering my question. The ATC swaps I been in usually are group swaps just like with Postcards. They are fun to do. And I find them easier also. My favorite so far have been letter ATC's. It's fun seeing what everyone picks for each letter.

      I'll post pictures as soon as I am able.

      Luna Lisa