Re: Sue B

  • sue
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hi Vickie

      I'm glad that it arrived safely! I'm having issues with my hotmail act. and I can see that you sent me an email but I can't open it up. Hopefully this will resolve soon, it is frustrating not to be able to open email.

      That lightweight fabric with metallic threads is just what it is..I didn't do anything to it. A friend likes to give me non cotton fabrics that she gets from thrift stores in a bag of fabrics that are crammed together. She never knows exactly what is in it, but she gives me what she doesn't want.

      warm quilt hugs, sue in CA

      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "vswann22" <vickieh122@...> wrote:
      Is this shiny fabric overdyed or discharged.It is great.Thank you so much.I love it all.Vickie

      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 22, 2012
        Sherry.....MONTANA STATE???   MY part of the woods!!!!!!

         Feiger"wrote:
        Yesterday we were in Bend to attend the Central Oregon Symphony fall concert. I gentlemen sat down beside and looked familiar........two years ago I sat next to him and he had just returned from his 70th COLLEGE reunion (Montana State Univ).

        Recent Activity:
        .