Sue B

  • vswann22
    Message 1 of 42 , Sep 1, 2010
      Sue I received your lovely little whole cloth quilt yesterday.I love it AND all of the goodies you sent with it.Is this shiny fabric overdyed or discharged.It is great.Thank you so much.I love it all.Vickie
      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 22, 2012
        Sherry.....MONTANA STATE???   MY part of the woods!!!!!!

         Feiger"wrote:
        Yesterday we were in Bend to attend the Central Oregon Symphony fall concert. I gentlemen sat down beside and looked familiar........two years ago I sat next to him and he had just returned from his 70th COLLEGE reunion (Montana State Univ).

        Recent Activity:
        .