Sue B

  • vswann22
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 1, 2010
      Sue I received your lovely little whole cloth quilt yesterday.I love it AND all of the goodies you sent with it.Is this shiny fabric overdyed or discharged.It is great.Thank you so much.I love it all.Vickie
      Message 44 of 44 , Feb 8 1:51 PM
        Hi Constance ... yay that didn't take too long ... and so happy that you like my winter page!  I really enjoyed participating in these seasonal swaps.  I liked that they were similar to PCs but a bit bigger to work with, and double sided too.  Too bad more people didn't join in, maybe they didn't understand the concept.  I don't use my pages in a 'journal / book' but display them and I like that I can flip them over for a new 'view'.

        thanks for this fun swap!

        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Sue B

        Sue I received your journal page on Saturday.
        WOW! It is beautiful.  I love the front with the trees, stars, and snow.  It will be the first page in my journal.
         The snowmen and snow flakes in the back page are darling.
        The details on both sides of journal are amazing.
        Thank you, Thank you for sending me such a special page.
        It was so amazing to trade journal pages with you this past year.
        Thank you so  much for trading these season journal pages with me. It has been awesome.
        Have a great sewing day.
        Constance P