Sue B

  • vswann22
    Message 1 of 48 , Sep 1, 2010
      Sue I received your lovely little whole cloth quilt yesterday.I love it AND all of the goodies you sent with it.Is this shiny fabric overdyed or discharged.It is great.Thank you so much.I love it all.Vickie
    • sheree_sews_fab
      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 14 7:48 PM
        On many occasions I have received black postal marks.  I use a white rag, and spray Oxy cleaner from my laundryroom on the white cloth.  I rub gently to remove the darkest smudges, but sometimes the majority come out.  It just depends on the texture and type of fabrics being used in the postcard.  Actually, they do not bother me anymore... I accept them as part of the whole Postal procedure!  ~ Sheree