Happy Birthday, DAnna

  • slchavez_nm
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
      DAnna, Hope your birthday is filled with sunshine, family, friends and much happiness. Happy Birthday. Sandy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
        Hi DAnna.... Doin the HaPpY Dance on your special day!  Hope you enjoy a wonderful celebration including something chocolate, maybe lots of fabrics and anything else that YOU want for your b'day.

      • DAnna Lawson
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
          Thanks for the birthday wishes.  We are heading out this morning for a little "road trip" to the Sierras and I'll celebrate my birthday away from home!

          DAnna

          www.thelawsonsofspanishlakes.blogspot.com

          Hi DAnna.... Doin the HaPpY Dance on your special day!  Hope you enjoy a wonderful celebration including something chocolate, maybe lots of fabrics and anything else that YOU want for your b'day.

          Warm Quilt Hugs,  Sue

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/PostCardMa ilArt
          http://community. webshots. com/user/ wraez
          http://www.eons. com/groups/ group/quilters- passion

        • DAnna Lawson
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
            Thanks so much!  It will be celebrated in the California mountains, hopefully seeing some beautiful scenery, taking lots of photos and enjoying some good food!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
              Happy Birthday DAnna,
              My wish for you is a day filled with love and happiness that will last
              throughout the year....
              Oh...and Lots of yummy treats..... Calories don't count on "Your Day"

              Maggie
              http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30216
              http://magpiescollectables.blogspot.com/
              www.magpiescollectables.bravehost.com