Re: Sandy. Bobbin work thread

  • slchavez_nm
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2010
      Of course, you ladies are right, however, when I saw the video on how to make a miniature folk art rug with thread, I didn't really think bobbin work. That particular video is amazing; even if you are not interested in doing this type of work, the result is truly fantastic. Tell you what, I hope that enough of you can view these videos (part 1 and part 2) ... maybe then, post some feedback, do you think you want to try a miniature rug PC? Go to the following URLS:

      part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiPnKal0ohM
      part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaS2ENYlbWQ&feature=related

      Sandy