Re: [PostCardMailArt] Hello to All My Friends.. All to Read

  • Avril
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2008
      Brother, I must be so tired I can't see straight. That first line I wrote was gibberish.  Sorry.

      Heading to bed immediately,

      Avril

      At 11:14 PM 9/17/2008, you wrote:

      Hey there,

      It's fine with the name.  I don't know if anymore ever got to see this all the variations on Avril that I e-mailed last night.  LOL.

      Now Arvilla is a new name to me so I looked it up:

      Arvilla is a variation of the name Arnette.

      The girl's name Arnette \a- rnette, ar - nette\ is of Old German origin, and its meaning is " eagle ruler". Feminine form of Arnold.

      Arnette has 8 variant forms: Arnett, Arnetta, Arnita, Arvilla, Ornett, Ornetta, Ornette and Orrnett.

      Baby names that sound like Arnette are Arnit and Arantxa.

      I also read on line that it was Latin for Pastureland.

      Way cool name.

      Avril

      At 10:44 PM 9/17/2008, you wrote:

      Hi All,
      Its so nice to see all the names here. Avril... I will try to spell
      your name correctly. I am sorry that I have misspelled it for so
      long. I wrote u a clever explanation but it was in the middle of the
      BIG BOOT so I dont know if u got it or not. I had a wonderful Aunt
      Arvilla. I think that might have been some of my problem writing ur
      name. And .........i cant spell with beans.

      Glad to be in this group. Sue, thank you for asking me to join. And
      how come your crown is prettier than the rest of ours? hehehehe