Sherry F - THANK YOU - Crazy Flowers

  • Pam Crawford
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
      Sherry - your bright orange CRAZY FLOWERS postcard arrived in northern Maine on a gloomy, rainy day!  It definitely made me smile - and brightened the dreariness considerably!  THANK YOU!

      Pam C
    • Sharron Feiger
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2010
        Good morning Pam,
        Thanks for letting me know your card arrived.  They didn't turn out very crazy but fun to make. Actually Deb's
        3D card was an inspiration.  I think you were the person who received it.  I don't have the flair and boldness
        that Deb has with her cards but I really liked the idea of her petals for the flowers.

        Have a good day and best wishes for the Easter holiday.

        Sherry

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2010
          Hi Sherry, I got your absolutely delightful 'crazy flower' several days ago...sorry to not have let you known sooner.  Thanks for making it for me!

          I already posted a photo of it but the colors aren't true....in person it is purple, while the photo came out more on the blue side.  Either way it really is wonderful.

          Mine are in the works and they are a bit different, not crazy....hope to mail them out by Friday.

        • Sharron Feiger
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2010
            Hi Sue,

            Glad it made its way to sunny California.  I say that because it snowed here most of the day........can't complain too much as
            we need all the moisture we can get.

            I had fun making the cards with many different fabrics.  I loved Deb's 3D flower card but not quite as bold in making my
             cards. One of these days I am going to get "reckless". I checked my picture of your card and it, too, has a bluish cast
            instead of the purple. Must be the flash.

            Hope your eyes are healing well.  Have to have it done in the next few years. I want the lens that will free me of wearing
            my glasses except for readers.......forever!

            Off to bed.....am subbing in a second grade class.  Need all the sleep I can get.

            Sherry

            Hi Sherry, I got your absolutely delightful 'crazy flower' several days ago...sorry to not have let you known sooner.  Thanks for making it for me!

            I already posted a photo of it but the colors aren't true....in person it is purple, while the photo came out more on the blue side.  Either way it really is wonderful.

            Mine are in the works and they are a bit different, not crazy....hope to mail them out by Friday.

            Warm Quilt Hugs,  Sue

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/PostCardMa ilArt
            http://community. webshots. com/user/ wraez
            http://www.eons. com/groups/ group/quilters- passion

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2010
              Sherrry...
              Thank you for your kind words about my Crazy Flowers but.... I dont have flair and boldness when making my cards... IM CRAZY and a little bit odd so my cards reflect it...lol

              Keep on Smile'n
              Deb Poole

              Sherry wrote:

              Good morning Pam,
              Thanks for letting me know your card arrived.  They didn't turn out very crazy but fun to make. Actually Deb's
              3D card was an inspiration.  I think you were the person who received it.  I don't have the flair and boldness
              that Deb has with her cards but I really liked the idea of her petals for the flowers.

              Have a good day and best wishes for the Easter holiday.

              Sherry

              ._,___