New "Will You Swap With Me?" Swap Added - DENIM

  • gibsonlovell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      I've just added a 1:1 swap, themed DENIM. Due to mail March 1, 2010. If you'd like to swap with me, please add your name in the Database and e-mail me your mailing address. I will respond with mine. Thanks.

      Pam C, in Maine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010

        Hi Pam... I'm tempted to do the denim swap with you...I'm going to check and see if someone beat me to it.

        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] New "Will You Swap With Me?" Swap Added - DENIM