embellishments

  • maryloucurry1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2010
      Where do you find embellishments?? Everywhere!! The only problem is that after awhile these treasures take over your craft space, studio etc. I know this from experience but I still never throw stuff away or even give it away. I shall be on "Hoarders" very soon. Watch for the announcement in your t.v. guide :).
      hugs
      Mary Lou
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2010
        Hoarders?!!i think we may be the back to back special on that show.  ohhhhhhh  I cant believe the stuff I save. I did go thru my treasured "crap" and thru a small box away. I had 5 of those orange onion bags saved. Now that was a little over the top dont u think?

        Keep on Smile'n
        Deb Poole

      • IlseM
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22, 2010
          we are not hoarders, as long as it's organized and you have an inkling where to find it ...at least that's what I'm telling myself.
          Ilse

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 22, 2010
            Yup Deb. me too, recently threw out an assortment of 'bags' .  why save them when more come in the house regularly?  Recently threw away some of the candy wrappers etc too.

          • quilting24seven@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 26, 2010
              MaryLou, I rec'd your leprechaun hat shaker card!  Thank you!  I love paper piecing, so I immediately was drawn to the card, plus all the free flowing goodies under the netting!  Thank you!
              ildika
            • Lynn Johnson
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012

                Hi, I received a beautiful Christmas post card today.  I love it.  I would post a pic but my brain and the computer is not working well together.  could you post a pic?  Thank you so much, it is lovely.  Lynn in wa.