[PostCardMailArt]HaPpY Birthday Mary K & Carol

    Message 1 of 188 , Nov 30, 2009
      Hi Ladies

      Hope that you are enjoying a wonderful birthday today, loaded with lots of friends, family and of course some fabric, ice cream and cake and that decadent chocolate that we all love...well, ok I am a chocoholic and figure that all quilters are too!  We are fabricoholics too right?

      Enjoy your special day!

    • Beverly
      Message 188 of 188 , Nov 22, 2014
        Hope you have a great day.