Sherry

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2009
      Im so glad the ghosty got to your house to say "Boo!" Glad u liked him. Thanks for swap'n with me.

      Keep on Smile'n
      Deb Poole
      http://fancythatdebpoole.blogspot.com/
      http://picasaweb.google.com/DebPooleAndFriends

      _._,___

    • Lorna
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2010

        Deb-

                  I received your Valentine’s card and it is wonderful ! I know you said we could re-use it if we wanted but there’s no way ! It’s mine, all mine !! Thank you so much.

                  I mailed mine yesterday and we had some similarity in our ideas !!

        hugs,

        Lorna

      • Avril
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2010
          Ditto!

          Deb,

          I got your beeeautiful Valentine's day card, complete with it's totally awesome fabric envelope.  I am such a happy camper!  The plum pudding looks good enough to eat! And the choice of background fabric is perfect.

          Thank you so much for swapping,

          Avril

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2010
            Thank you for your kind words. I knew you would think my envelope was awesome.
            The envelope was more fun to make than the card! lol The card is just a teaser for better tasting food.

            Keep on Smile'n
            Deb Poole

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2010
              Im glad u like my card. And yes ... you can reuse the envelope. But it makes me happy that u dont want to. lol

              Keep on Smile'n
              Deb Poole