Re: O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009

      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Avril <lorned@...> wrote:

      > Linda!
      >
      > Thank you so much for your wonderful work on the postcard kit
      > swap.  I adore what you did with the materials that I sent you.

      Oh frabjous indeed! Lovely card, thanks for sharing. Looking at pics of the lovely cards others receive makes up for not receiving them ourselves, imagine how distraught we are when people rave about cards reaching them but NOT ulpoading a pic for for us to see.....So BIG thank you. Kim

    • lross
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
        Oh I am so glad you liked it.
        Linda