RE: [PostCardMailArt]Sherry...Hawaii

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
      Oh Sherry I am so green with envy that you get to go to Hawaii.  Getting fabric there is even more exciting!

      I hope you enjoy snorkeling and that you find a good location.  It is my favorite vacation thing to do.

      o: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: sfeiger@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 00:01:19 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: October Birthday Girls

      Well, as cold as it has been today, all I am thinking the big day
      will be a warm one in sunny Hawaii. At least I hope so. Yup! For months the govt. and every insurance company in the world has been reminding me I will turn 65 this month. Managed to loose or misplace my Medicare card right off the bat :O( Have to check out
      fabric in Hawaii but plans are for a nice dinner....with a fancy
      cocktail...and lots of fun and giggles.

      Sherry