RE: [PostCardMailArt] NANCY G. is the winner of the Sept. Lottery..

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009

      I agree.  Nancy you won fair and square, feel no guilt.  Hey you might want to go get a real lottery ticket, LOL, you lucky girl.

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: kmonins@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:06:34 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: NANCY G. is the winner of the Sept. Lottery..

      --- In PostCardMailArt@ yahoogroups. com, Avril <lorned@...> wrote:
      > I've been told a lottery is a lottery as well.

      Absolutely, you made a card so have just as much right to win as anyone else. I do a lottery with another group & the same 2 people kept winning but it didn't stop me or most of the others from participating. Those winners we don't mind. It's the ones who enter (once or twice only) then win, then never enter again!! They're the ones we get a tad disgruntled at.

      In a one prize draw like this once a month it's not a crime to win more than one time.

      In a raffle with only a few prizes I would always ask for a redraw if I win more than one thing. Tho when was the last time that happened.... LOL.

      ENJOY your cards Nancy!! Kim