Welcome new member...Sharon V.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Hi Sharon,

      Welcome to the group.  Please post a bit of info about yourself and your journey with fabric postcards or quilting.

      I'm Sue from So. CA.  I've been making PCs ever since Deb Poole in this group got me hooked almost 2 years ago.  I've been 'playing at' quilting for maybe 7 years, but I'm more of a fabricaholic than a quilter.  I keep hoping to become a great quilter one day, right now I mostly do scrappy strip quilts for my grand kids.  Altho I am about to do the 'Salt Water Taffy' quilt, quick and eashy

      I love learning new techniques for creating PCs that can also translate to art quilts.  There are links at group with fun exciting techniques to try.

      Check out the database for some small swaps.  You might want to jump into the 1-1 swap where you swap one card with only one other person.  OR get adventurous and try a swap with 2-4 people.

      There are some exciting new swap ideas coming up for the new year but they are 'hush hush' for now.  So stay tuned.