Re: [PostCardMailArt] Women's Lib - Nancy

  • quilting24seven@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Awwwwwwwwww, I missed it..................my fault for not checking the database closer!
      ildika

      In a message dated 10/2/2009 9:21:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time, nhepgood@... writes:
      Dear Post card pals,
      I noticed that the Women's Lib topic was suppose to close yesterday.  I don't know if this really happened or not, but I noticed there were only 2 people signed up.  Where are all of you bra burners, or children of the sixties, or chic flix fans, or anyone who wants to celebrate the power of women and all of the wonderful things we do to keep the world a float. We could have some creative fun with this topic........

      Brown Haired Nancy with the orange bra.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: