to Lorna E and Nancy G

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      I sent off your "K is for" cards
      this after noon.

      Enjoy!
      Sherry
    • Nancy Goodman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        Thanks Sherry.  Guess I better get busy and make mine!  I have been doing a bunch of pumpkin table runners and need to put that down for a while or I will be in trouble with all my pcs that I have signed up for.

        Nancy

        Nancy Goodman

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
          No rush Nancy......this was one thing I needed to do before
          I left for Hawaii Monday. Not usually my forte to be early
          but I had signed up for several swaps and wanted to get them
          done.  Life will be busy when I get back.

          Sherry