September Lottery Nancy G

  • Sherry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
      Congratulations!!!! I just returned from the
      Post OFfice and you card is on its way. You
      will be receiving some beautiful cards and
      I can't think there is anyone more deserving.

      Sherry
    • Nancy T
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
        Congrats (Brunette) Nancy! My card will be in the mail on Monday. I am dreaming that I may win some day....LOL. But, it's more fun to make the cards!

        (Redhead) Nancy in CT
      • Nancy Goodman
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
          Dear Nancy,
          I will be anxiously awaiting your card.  I will have my red headed daughter draw next month name so you will be selected, since you will have the luck of the Irish.

          Brunette Nancy

          Nancy Goodman

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
            Dear Sherry,