Kim

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
      KIM,

      HOLDING A HOT AIR BALLON HOSTAGE? What a terrible thing and I hope it works..... Gooo Nancy... Go get your balloon.... and take me with you!

      Deb  Wrote:

      why dont u all send the cards to me.... . AND THEN i WILL GIVE THEM TO NANCY!

      Kim wrote:
      Ohhh you're BAAAAD!!!!! No chance lady, no chance. We can all play it that way.

      Hey Nancy, my hot air balloon is all yours. If you come & collect it. Kim !!!!!

    • maggie
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
        Congratulations Nancy!

        ((((hugs))))
        Maggie
        http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30216
        http://magpiescollectables.blogspot.com/
        www.magpiescollectables.bravehost.com
        maggie's website
      • Sarah Monteleone
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
          Hey Nancy,
           A lottery is a lottery and your just a lucky girl!  Enjoy!  Sarah

          From: SarahM <ribbonstoquilts@ earthlink. net>
          To: PostCardMailArt@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 9:15 AM

          After about 15 mins. of messing with an extreamly slow computer (which was making me NUTS!) I have the winner...... .pretend you're hearing a drumroll.... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ...... NANCY GOODMAN!! Congrats Nancy!!! Now pretend you hear cheering and claping!!! Nancy's address is: 3000 Warbler Place
          Highland Park, IL. USA
          60035
          Way to go Nancy, looks like you're going to get some beautiful cards.

        • Nancy Goodman
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
            Ha Ha Deb.  Love your great idea.  I feel soooo guilty for winning again.  I really never win anything.  Maybe I should go out and buy a lottery card immediately!!!!  I will look forward to receiving all of your wonderful cards!  Thank you....

            Nancy

            Nancy Goodman

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
              Well, you aren't alone.  I also have won the lottery twice this year.  It's tough but one gets over it. I do think there should be an option for the winner to choose to have the cards sent to someone else, but I've been told a lottery is a lottery as well.

              hugs,

              Avril, who will put your card in the mail tomorrow AM

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                Guess I will just have to sit back, relax and enjoy all those cards coming my way.  It really is like it's your birthday or something when they all start pouring in!!!

                Nancy

                Nancy Goodman

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009
                  --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Avril <lorned@...> wrote:
                  > I've been told a lottery is a lottery as well.

                  Absolutely, you made a card so have just as much right to win as anyone else. I do a lottery with another group & the same 2 people kept winning but it didn't stop me or most of the others from participating. Those winners we don't mind. It's the ones who enter (once or twice only) then win, then never enter again!! They're the ones we get a tad disgruntled at.

                  In a one prize draw like this once a month it's not a crime to win more than one time.

                  In a raffle with only a few prizes I would always ask for a redraw if I win more than one thing. Tho when was the last time that happened....LOL.

                  ENJOY your cards Nancy!! Kim
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009

                    I agree.  Nancy you won fair and square, feel no guilt.  Hey you might want to go get a real lottery ticket, LOL, you lucky girl.

                    To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
                    From: kmonins@...
                    Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:06:34 +0000
                    Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: NANCY G. is the winner of the Sept. Lottery..