RE: [PostCardMailArt] Re: ohhhhhhh my! No picture posted

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      Oh, geesh I hope my name was in the pot even tho I didn't get a photo posted cuz of computer challenges!  Last month I posted a photo and forgot to put my name on the lottery swap.  I'm just not having good luck lately, LOL.

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: kmonins@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:18:46 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: ohhhhhhh my! No picture posted

      --- In PostCardMailArt@ yahoogroups. com, "debbpoole" <dede59801@.. .> wrote:

      > I forgot that I even joined in on this months lottery.

      Well you turned that around quickly girl!! Well woven! Kim
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/PostCardMa ilArt/photos/ album/1458336137 /pic/1277794059/ view?picmode= large&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc