RE: [PostCardMailArt] WE HAVE A WINNER FOR THE SEPT. LOTTERY!!!!

    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009

      Congrats Nancy!  My photo didn't post cuz of computer challenges but it is 'trees' and it will get mailed to you ASAP!

      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
      From: ribbonstoquilts@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:15:41 +0000
      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] WE HAVE A WINNER FOR THE SEPT. LOTTERY!!!!

      After about 15 mins. of messing with an extreamly slow computer (which was making me NUTS!) I have the winner...... .pretend you're hearing a drumroll.... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ...... NANCY GOODMAN!! Congrats Nancy!!! Now pretend you hear cheering and claping!!! Nancy's address is: 3000 Warbler Place
      Highland Park, IL. USA
      60035
      Way to go Nancy, looks like you're going to get some beautiful cards.

      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
        KIM,

        HOLDING A HOT AIR BALLON HOSTAGE? What a terrible thing and I hope it works..... Gooo Nancy... Go get your balloon.... and take me with you!

        Deb  Wrote:

        why dont u all send the cards to me.... . AND THEN i WILL GIVE THEM TO NANCY!

        Kim wrote:
        Ohhh you're BAAAAD!!!!! No chance lady, no chance. We can all play it that way.

        Hey Nancy, my hot air balloon is all yours. If you come & collect it. Kim !!!!!

      • maggie
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
          Congratulations Nancy!

          ((((hugs))))
          Maggie
          http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30216
          http://magpiescollectables.blogspot.com/
          www.magpiescollectables.bravehost.com
          maggie's website
        • Sarah Monteleone
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
            Hey Nancy,
             A lottery is a lottery and your just a lucky girl!  Enjoy!  Sarah

            Hey Sarah, Oh No! I just won a few months ago so maybe you should draw again.  I am sure there is someone out there who keeps putting their cards in the lottery and hasn't won yet.  I feel bad for that person.....

            Nancy G.

            Nancy Goodman

            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
              Ha Ha Deb.  Love your great idea.  I feel soooo guilty for winning again.  I really never win anything.  Maybe I should go out and buy a lottery card immediately!!!!  I will look forward to receiving all of your wonderful cards!  Thank you....

              Nancy

              Nancy Goodman

              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                Well, you aren't alone.  I also have won the lottery twice this year.  It's tough but one gets over it. I do think there should be an option for the winner to choose to have the cards sent to someone else, but I've been told a lottery is a lottery as well.

                hugs,

                Avril, who will put your card in the mail tomorrow AM

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                  Guess I will just have to sit back, relax and enjoy all those cards coming my way.  It really is like it's your birthday or something when they all start pouring in!!!

                  Nancy

                  Nancy Goodman

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009
                    --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Avril <lorned@...> wrote:
                    > I've been told a lottery is a lottery as well.

                    Absolutely, you made a card so have just as much right to win as anyone else. I do a lottery with another group & the same 2 people kept winning but it didn't stop me or most of the others from participating. Those winners we don't mind. It's the ones who enter (once or twice only) then win, then never enter again!! They're the ones we get a tad disgruntled at.

                    In a one prize draw like this once a month it's not a crime to win more than one time.

                    In a raffle with only a few prizes I would always ask for a redraw if I win more than one thing. Tho when was the last time that happened....LOL.

                    ENJOY your cards Nancy!! Kim
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009

                      I agree.  Nancy you won fair and square, feel no guilt.  Hey you might want to go get a real lottery ticket, LOL, you lucky girl.

                      To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
                      From: kmonins@...
                      Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:06:34 +0000
                      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: NANCY G. is the winner of the Sept. Lottery..