Women's Lib

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
      Dear Post card pals,
      I noticed that the Women's Lib topic was suppose to close yesterday. I don't know if this really happened or not, but I noticed there were only 2 people signed up. Where are all of you bra burners, or children of the sixties, or chic flix fans, or anyone who wants to celebrate the power of women and all of the wonderful things we do to keep the world a float. We could have some creative fun with this topic........

      Brown Haired Nancy with the orange bra.
    • Avril
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
        Ooops, didn't even notice it.  Definitely flying under the radar there.  Is there time for me to sign up?

        Avril

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
          Avril....the Woman's lib is taken care of.... you are on the list.  You will be trading with Nancy G.
          I will add u on the file list.  Happy swapping.

          Keep on Smile'n
          Deb Poole

          http://fancythatdebpoole.blogspot.com/
          http://picasaweb.google.com/DebPooleAndFriends

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 26, 2009
            Mailed my postcards out this morning. Hope you like them.
            Linda