WE HAVE A WINNER FOR THE SEPT. LOTTERY!!!!

  • SarahM
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
      After about 15 mins. of messing with an extreamly slow computer (which was making me NUTS!) I have the winner.......pretend you're hearing a drumroll................................................................ NANCY GOODMAN!! Congrats Nancy!!! Now pretend you hear cheering and claping!!! Nancy's address is: 3000 Warbler Place
      Highland Park, IL. USA
      60035
      Way to go Nancy, looks like you're going to get some beautiful cards.
    • Nancy Goodman
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
        Hey Sarah, Oh No! I just won a few months ago so maybe you should draw again.  I am sure there is someone out there who keeps putting their cards in the lottery and hasn't won yet.  I feel bad for that person.....

        Nancy G.

        Nancy Goodman

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
          Way to goooooooooooooooooo Nancy (with the brown hair and redheaded daughter)!  My Card will be in the mail today.

          Suggestion for the group..You know... i have an idea?  Nancy and I are almost neighbors.... why dont u all send the cards to me.... Deb Poole... 1125 Valley stream Drive... AND THEN i WILL GIVE THEM TO NANCY!  lol

          Keep on Smile'n
          Deb Poole

          http://fancythatdebpoole.blogspot.com/
          http://picasaweb.google.com/DebPooleAndFriends

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
            --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "SarahM" <ribbonstoquilts@...> wrote:

            > I have the winner.......pretend you're hearing a drumroll................................................................ NANCY GOODMAN!!

            Congrats Nancy, lucky girl! My hot air balloon will be taking off to fly across the Atlantic tomoro morning. Kim
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
              --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Deb Poole <dede59801@...> wrote:

              > why dont u all send the cards to me.... . AND THEN i WILL GIVE THEM TO NANCY!

              Ohhh you're BAAAAD!!!!! No chance lady, no chance. We can all play it that way.

              Hey Nancy, my hot air balloon is all yours. If you come & collect it. Kim !!!!!
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009

                Congrats Nancy!  My photo didn't post cuz of computer challenges but it is 'trees' and it will get mailed to you ASAP!

                To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                  KIM,

                  HOLDING A HOT AIR BALLON HOSTAGE? What a terrible thing and I hope it works..... Gooo Nancy... Go get your balloon.... and take me with you!

                  Kim wrote:
                  Ohhh you're BAAAAD!!!!! No chance lady, no chance. We can all play it that way.

                  Hey Nancy, my hot air balloon is all yours. If you come & collect it. Kim !!!!!

                • maggie
                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Congratulations Nancy!

                    ((((hugs))))
                    Maggie
                    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30216
                    http://magpiescollectables.blogspot.com/
                    www.magpiescollectables.bravehost.com
                    maggie's website
                  • Sarah Monteleone
                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                      Hey Nancy,
                       A lottery is a lottery and your just a lucky girl!  Enjoy!  Sarah

                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                        Ha Ha Deb.  Love your great idea.  I feel soooo guilty for winning again.  I really never win anything.  Maybe I should go out and buy a lottery card immediately!!!!  I will look forward to receiving all of your wonderful cards!  Thank you....

                        Nancy

                        Nancy Goodman

                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/PostCardMa ilArt/

                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                          Well, you aren't alone.  I also have won the lottery twice this year.  It's tough but one gets over it. I do think there should be an option for the winner to choose to have the cards sent to someone else, but I've been told a lottery is a lottery as well.

                          hugs,

                          Avril, who will put your card in the mail tomorrow AM

                          Message 12 of 14 , Oct 2, 2009
                            Guess I will just have to sit back, relax and enjoy all those cards coming my way.  It really is like it's your birthday or something when they all start pouring in!!!

                            Nancy

                            Nancy Goodman

                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009
                              --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, Avril <lorned@...> wrote:
                              > I've been told a lottery is a lottery as well.

                              Absolutely, you made a card so have just as much right to win as anyone else. I do a lottery with another group & the same 2 people kept winning but it didn't stop me or most of the others from participating. Those winners we don't mind. It's the ones who enter (once or twice only) then win, then never enter again!! They're the ones we get a tad disgruntled at.

                              In a one prize draw like this once a month it's not a crime to win more than one time.

                              In a raffle with only a few prizes I would always ask for a redraw if I win more than one thing. Tho when was the last time that happened....LOL.

                              ENJOY your cards Nancy!! Kim
                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 3, 2009

                                I agree.  Nancy you won fair and square, feel no guilt.  Hey you might want to go get a real lottery ticket, LOL, you lucky girl.

                                To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
                                From: kmonins@...
                                Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:06:34 +0000
                                Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: NANCY G. is the winner of the Sept. Lottery..