October Birthday Girls

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
      HaPpY BiRtHdAy tooooooooooooooo you. Happy Birthday tooooo:

      Anna Hudson
      Christie Eckardt
      Maggie Robinson
      Sherry Feiger

      Hope you all have a great birthday MONTH!
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
        Ladies, hope you have great birthdays that somehow include lots of fabulous fabrics to fondle and fold and loads of yummy chocolate.  Maybe even a new 'toy', sewing machine, serger, long arm, mid arm or toy of your choice.

        Let us know how you celebrate on your special day!

        o: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2009
          Well, as cold as it has been today, all I am thinking the big day
          will be a warm one in sunny Hawaii. At least I hope so. Yup! For months the govt. and every insurance company in the world has been reminding me I will turn 65 this month. Managed to loose or misplace my Medicare card right off the bat :O( Have to check out
          fabric in Hawaii but plans are for a nice dinner....with a fancy
          cocktail...and lots of fun and giggles.

          Sherry

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2009
            Oh Sherry I am so green with envy that you get to go to Hawaii.  Getting fabric there is even more exciting!

            I hope you enjoy snorkeling and that you find a good location.  It is my favorite vacation thing to do.

            o: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
            From: sfeiger@...
            Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 00:01:19 +0000
            Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: October Birthday Girls