Re: [PostCardMailArt] Update on Sept. Lottery

  • Avril
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      At 09:25 AM 10/2/2009, you wrote:

      >MY PICTURE IS FINALLY POSTED. Just in the nick of time ...before the
      >drawing. Sarah, if you feel the picture was posted too late...
      >please feel free to take the name out of the hat. No problem if you
      >do that... then the picture will already be posted for November's
      >Lottery. lol I will be ahead of schedule for a change.
      >I am excited to see who the lucky winner will be this month.There
      >are some wonderful postcards that will be mailed to them. GOOD LUCK
      >TO EVERYONE.

      Lovely job, Deb. Tell me about the flower. It looks like something
      very soft, like the baby wipes I often paint, then machine sewn and
      cut out. Am I close?

      Enquiring minds want to know,

      Avril
    • debbpoole
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        The flower was a piece of batting and i "borrowed" the painting idea from you.! You inspire me Girlfriend.