Update on Sept. Lottery

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
      MY PICTURE IS FINALLY POSTED. Just in the nick of time ...before the drawing. Sarah, if you feel the picture was posted too late... please feel free to take the name out of the hat. No problem if you do that... then the picture will already be posted for November's Lottery. lol I will be ahead of schedule for a change.
      I am excited to see who the lucky winner will be this month.There are some wonderful postcards that will be mailed to them. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
    • Avril
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        At 09:25 AM 10/2/2009, you wrote:

        >MY PICTURE IS FINALLY POSTED. Just in the nick of time ...before the
        >drawing. Sarah, if you feel the picture was posted too late...
        >please feel free to take the name out of the hat. No problem if you
        >do that... then the picture will already be posted for November's
        >Lottery. lol I will be ahead of schedule for a change.
        >I am excited to see who the lucky winner will be this month.There
        >are some wonderful postcards that will be mailed to them. GOOD LUCK
        >TO EVERYONE.

        Lovely job, Deb. Tell me about the flower. It looks like something
        very soft, like the baby wipes I often paint, then machine sewn and
        cut out. Am I close?

        Enquiring minds want to know,

        Avril
      • debbpoole
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          The flower was a piece of batting and i "borrowed" the painting idea from you.! You inspire me Girlfriend.