ohhhhhhh my! No picture posted

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      I forgot that I even joined in on this months lottery. I am a bad.. bad... bad... woman.!! ummmm I think i need a spank'n.....(I will post after i find my hubby and see about that spank'n) lol I told u I was BAD!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009

        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "debbpoole" <dede59801@...> wrote:

        > I forgot that I even joined in on this months lottery.

        Well you turned that around quickly girl!! Well woven! Kim

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          Oh, geesh I hope my name was in the pot even tho I didn't get a photo posted cuz of computer challenges!  Last month I posted a photo and forgot to put my name on the lottery swap.  I'm just not having good luck lately, LOL.

          To: PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com
          From: kmonins@...
          Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 13:18:46 +0000
          Subject: [PostCardMailArt] Re: ohhhhhhh my! No picture posted