RE: [PostCardMailArt] September Lottery Deadline is Oct. 1 (today)

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009

      Yikes the last couple of weeks went by so fast I can't believe today is Oct 1st!

      I still have to make my card, hubby found my camera this morning (another yay and sigh of relief) so I can take a photo when I finish the card.

      Subject: [PostCardMailArt] September Lottery Deadline is Oct. 1 (TOMMORROW)

      Do you have your card in the lottery yet?You have until Oct 1 ..9pm central time USA... to get your card in.So far there are 12 wonderful cards that you could win.But,, you cant win if you dont play.Come join us!