Sept. Lotto Drawing Tomorrow

  • SarahM
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello everyone,
      Today is the last day to enter your lotto card! I'll draw the winner tomorrow morning. Soooooo ladies it's not too late to enter. Come on just do it!!! There are some beautiful cards entered for the taking! Good luck to all, Sarah
    • kmonins
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "SarahM" <ribbonstoquilts@...> wrote:

        > > Today is the last day to enter your lotto card!

        LOL Sarah, don't you love the haul this month?!?! And don't you love that the only 2 pcs we haven't seen yet are those from our illustrious leaders Sue & Deb, LOL!!! Kim

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

          Illustrious...me?  hardly but I'll take the compliment with a smile and thank you.

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/PostCardMa ilArt/photos/ album/1458336137 /pic/list