Re: SEPT Lottery

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "maggie" <mag.rob@...> wrote:

       . I just had gum surgery in preparation for an implant and have been a bit out of it!

      Oooh ouch Maggie, good luck & hope you're back to normal soon.

      And I LOVE THIS CARD. I WANT THIS CARD.

      Kim

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
        gUM surgery is the pits. I have had it done serveral years ago to try and save my teeth.  Im still keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway...  I love your Sept Lottery Card. I have all the stuff to felt but I just dont get the hang of it. My little projects look a mess. Wish we lived closer.

        Keep on Smile'n
        Deb Poole