SEPT Lottery

  • maggie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hi Ladies.
      I just posted a picture of the postcard I did for this month.Thanks Deb for your reminder. I just had gum surgery in preparation for an implant and have been a bit out of it!
      xoxo
      ((((hugs))))
      Maggie
      http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30216
      http://magpiescollectables.blogspot.com/
      www.magpiescollectables.bravehost.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009

        --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "maggie" <mag.rob@...> wrote:

         . I just had gum surgery in preparation for an implant and have been a bit out of it!

        Oooh ouch Maggie, good luck & hope you're back to normal soon.

        And I LOVE THIS CARD. I WANT THIS CARD.

        Kim

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
          gUM surgery is the pits. I have had it done serveral years ago to try and save my teeth.  Im still keeping my fingers crossed. Anyway...  I love your Sept Lottery Card. I have all the stuff to felt but I just dont get the hang of it. My little projects look a mess. Wish we lived closer.

          Keep on Smile'n
          Deb Poole