September Lottery Deadline is Oct. 1 (TOMMORROW)

  • debbpoole
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      Do you have your card in the lottery yet?You have until Oct 1 ..9pm central time USA... to get your card in.So far there are 12 wonderful cards that you could win.But,, you cant win if you dont play.Come join us!
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009

        Yikes the last couple of weeks went by so fast I can't believe today is Oct 1st!

        I still have to make my card, hubby found my camera this morning (another yay and sigh of relief) so I can take a photo when I finish the card.

        Subject: [PostCardMailArt] September Lottery Deadline is Oct. 1 (TOMMORROW)