Re: Thanks Sandy

  • slchavez_nm
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2009
      Thank you for the nice words, Shawn. I am so glad that you liked the PC. I love to play with my scrapbooking program to make the backs. Sandy

      --- In PostCardMailArt@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn" <shawnfaryniarz@...> wrote:

      > Wow, cooool card! Love how you did the back. The angelina is so fine on the front I didn't realize it was angelina.....wow. Nice work, thanks for trading.
      > Shawn

    • da_susu
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 16, 2014
        I received my cute "N" post card from Sandy H. N = notions!  Everyone has been very clever with this challenge. But of course as this is a very creative group.

        Thanks so much,
        Susu B.

      • sewnancie
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 16, 2014

          Susu wrote, concerning the letter N: "Everyone has been very clever with this challenge. "

          I agree. I thought this was a hard letter...but apparently I was the only one because everyone else came up with great N-words!

          The alpha swap has been fun and challenging, and my grand-kids enjoy getting a letter PC.

          --Nancie V in Austin TX

        • Constance Peterson
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2014
            I thought N's were so easy.  I could not  use all the ideas I found.  I went on line and found sites that listed  words starting with N's which is why I had so many choice.
            If she has finished hers I will help her if she would like.  Constance