Re: [PostCardMailArt] Re: for Marja

  • Sharron Feiger
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
      Oh my goodness!! I would have never guessed.
      I had just about decided you have a very soft
      white terry cloth fabric that you colored.  I am
      amazed at all the exciting things everyone
      does with fibers.  This last summer, I learned
      how to felt wool roving. I've seen cards that
      have been embellished with it that are beautiful.

      Sherry